In 1952, there were now two buildings on the main property on Weber Road. The two buildings accommodated all grades except first and second, which were still at Heege School. Home building was going on in the community at a tremendous pace. In the late 50’s, the elementary school was first enlarged and then outgrown. An intermediate school was built in 1960 to remove the strain from the elementary building. In 1957, construction began on a new high school, gymnasium and an auditorium between the old and new high school buildings. This major project was completed in 1967. In 1998, a new addition between the high school gym and main building was completed, adding new science labs and a band room.